All Evaporative air conditioners (EAC), in particular those now aged over 10 years, require regular maintenance to ensure a reliable, efficient & healthy cooling performance. And now is great time to arrange this service to avoid summer call-out delays PLUS savings of over $100 for a typical summer professional Service. Having this service completed by us, list you as PRIORITY service should you require a call back during summer
This service will be completed by 30/09/19
- Wash and clean inside machine.
- Check correct water levels and flow rates from all water distribution channels.
- Filter/Cooling Pads checked for any air or water flow restrictions, clean if required.
- Fan-motor, fan and pump are free-running, water channels and electrical cables are secured, spray protective lubricant where required.
- Machine secure, dropper duct and roof flashing free from defective corrosion.
- Test run machine, check all outlets to confirm the entire system is maintaining the cooling intended.
Following this service, our service department will correspond by email a report noting condition the above 6-checked items.