All Evaporative air conditioners (EAC), in particular those now aged over 10 years, require regular maintenance to ensure a reliable, efficient and healthy cooling performance. Our twice yearly DISCOUNTED service will also include a report if any additional works are required during the pre-summer return servicing period Sept-Nov. Clients who accept this service will receive a PRIORTY call out and $50 credit toward any repairs should your machine fail during the summer period.
- During May-July, we will empty the reservoir, clean inside the machine, spray protective lubricant and fit winter panels if supplied.
- Report any mechanical failure or excess corrosion requiring attention.
- September-November, we will return and prepare your EAC and test run ready for summer.
- Check and test the duct connections.
- Check airflow at the vent locations.
- A confirmation email that we have received back this notice will be sent.
- FREE batteries provided for your remote control.
- Save on in season charges.
- $50.00 credit toward any repairs required.
- A priority call-out during November-March.
- Guaranteed Cool Summer.
Do you need to be home for this service?
- We will send an SMS alert to advise the scheduled day for this service.
- A fixed day/time for this service will be an additional cost of $40. If a fixed date is required, please provide your preferred date & am/pm in the Additional Information (ie Fixed Date AM/PM) field provided.
- EAC machines with remote controllers may be serviced without the need to enter your home. Leave remote in an accessible place, please advise location when booking.
Note: Upon submission you will be taken to the checkout to complete the transaction.